Deutsch English
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

pictGEO enhancements Options
larry
Posted: Saturday, May 02, 2009 7:42:22 PM
Groups: Member

Dear Pictomio Team,

I tried your pictGeo AddIn with the GPS data from my last vacation. Here are some suggestions you might want to think about in order to further improve your software (at least from my point of view blink ):

- Import of GPS nmea Data files: Allow multiple selection of data files to import into one single trip (reason: my gps logger creates a new file every time it is switched off/on again. So e.g. for the mentioned vaction I had 15 *.nmea file that I needed to manually cat together in order to import it as one trip)
- Naming of sections: Allow the free renaming of the sections and, if possible, also the sub-sections (where today the time range is displayed)
- 3d profile for sections: If one clicks on a section or sub-section it would be nice if the proper 3d route profile (incl. distance+duration stats) iis calculated and displayed (and not only the one of the trip)
- Picture positioning for sections: Position the picture gallery if one clicks on a section or sub-section
- Draw the orange track line on top of the green track lines: Very often the orange track line is drawn in the background, i.e. it is covered by the green ones.

However, I have to say you developed a nice piece of software - I really like it! Keep on the good work!!

Best regards

larry