Deutsch English
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Manage images Options
miopicto
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 3:27:36 AM
Groups: Member

My suggestion : I think the program would be better with features like resize , rename, add text and compressing images. There is a little program called jpegExpress V2.0, that resize the images in a way that I considerer excelente. Can you make an addon with the same features ?
Nuno
Bleker
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 3:49:04 PM
Groups: Administration , Member, Pictomio Team

We are planing an export option which will be able to do things like resizing and recompression. Unfortunately we can not give an exact date or version when this will be integrated. Please keep checking our webpage for updates.
DeathGorePain
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 12:56:41 AM

I would like to second the rename request and extend it a little. Renaming the files could be done with masks like <Album>\<Location>\<Date> - <Time> just like with MP3-tags.

Oh yeah congrats on this wonderful program ! I absolutely love it ! If I weren't so poor I would donate ^_~ Keep up the awesum work and plz keep it free :D
Bleker
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:51:44 AM

Hi DeathGorePain,
thank you for your compliments happy
I have added your suggestion to our feature requests list and we will think about implementing this feature after the next stable release.
Kind regards,
Bleker
BongoBong
Posted: Monday, September 01, 2008 11:06:15 PM

Hi to all!
Indeed this is an excellent program! veryhappy
I would also like very much the possibility to rename files in Pictomio. Also, and unless I didn't find the trick yet, I think loads of users would appreciate the ability to tag multiple files at the same time. It's really tedious to have to tag images one by one, espeacially if you have lots of tags to input.
Keep up the good work!

Bleker
Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:12:06 AM

Hi BongoBong,
unfortunately there is no trick blink At the moment it is not possible to tag multiple images at once but we have planned to implement this somewhere in the future.

Quote:
I would also like very much the possibility to rename files in Pictomio.

Do you mean a simple rename function for a single image or do you want to rename multiple images at once?

Kind regards,
Bleker
Pjotr
Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:45:19 PM

Hallo Pictomio-Team,

very nice program you did here! I work with it for some month now and sent some mails to my friends to have a look at!
I would like you to think about this:
At the menu file -> import: when importing some pics from the camera i have to select the destination folder, but why have i to do this every time i click this point of menu? Would it be possible to implement an option "default"-folder where the new pics are stored in an automatic generated new folder determined by the actual date? (for example: default: Pictures, actual: 03-09-2008)
It would simplify the import a lot in my opinion.
Thanks! and kind regards!
Pjotr
Bleker
Posted: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:02:24 AM

Hi Pjotr,
did you test the new Pictomio Alpha with PictoGEO Addon?
We have included this feature for the My Pictures and Shared Pictures folder.
For example if you import your pictures to your My Pictures folder they will be saved like C:\Users\Pjotr\Pictures\2008\September\2008-09-04\
Maybe we add some options to use other folders or formating options in the future but at the moment we are working on the PictoGEO Addon blink

Kind regards,
Bleker
Pjotr
Posted: Thursday, September 04, 2008 8:26:18 PM

Thanks for your quick reply Bleker,

yes i`ve noticed this option with the My Pictures folder but i my pictures are in a custom folder. So i will store them manualy at the moment. Keep your good work going!

Kind regards, Pjotr
majwade
Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:33:29 AM

BongoBong wrote:
Hi to all!
Indeed this is an excellent program! veryhappy
I would also like very much the possibility to rename files in Pictomio. Also, and unless I didn't find the trick yet, I think loads of users would appreciate the ability to tag multiple files at the same time. It's really tedious to have to tag images one by one, espeacially if you have lots of tags to input.
Keep up the good work!

I agree with this user. This is what made me decide against using Pictomio. Please consider multiple image tagging.

Also, please consider adding album creation on the fly. For example, on the Album menu, there should be an option at the top of the list that would say something like "New Album."

Very nice looking software. Looking forward to future releases! veryhappy