Deutsch English
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Hungarian translation Options
Gábriel Géza
Posted: Friday, January 23, 2009 1:26:12 PM
Groups: Member

Hello,

I've started the Hungarian translation :).

Best regards,

Geza
Gábriel Géza
Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2009 2:10:14 PM

Hm, maybe i'm just out ouf luck but i can't find some strings, f.e. File menu items (File, Options,...). It's an under construcion part or i should search onward? I've tried to use the built-in filter in the xml editor but either the translation not applied or that part is untranslateable.

Geza
Bleker
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2009 5:47:04 PM
Groups: Administration , Member, Pictomio Team

Hi Gábriel Géza,

if you want to search a string, you have to select All Strings on the left side of the StringTableEditor.
For example the String "File" has the ID 2563

Kind regards
Bleker
Gábriel Géza
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2009 12:11:49 AM

Hello Bleker,

Sorry for late reading, had some exams meanwhile. So, in this case I haven't specified the problem correctly: i can't apply those translations. I mean "Exit" is translated from file menu, however, the "File" itself isn't (like many other words..). If i check the PictoMio.hu-HU.locale file, i can find the line " <String Id="2563" Type="text/plain">Fájl</String>". I have to translate 100% of the strings, before i can test translation out?

Kind regards,

Geza
Bleker
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2009 12:21:04 PM

Hi Gábriel Géza,

Quote:
I have to translate 100% of the strings, before i can test translation out?

you can use an uncompleted translation and the untranslated strings are replaced with the English strings.

So if this doesn't work there must be an error. Please send me your PictoMio.hu-HU.locale to support1@pictomio.com and I'll check it.

Kind regards
Bleker
Gábriel Géza
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2009 7:10:03 PM

E-mail sent :).
Gábriel Géza
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2009 3:06:14 PM

Hello Bleker,

I got some questions:

45:Die Datenbank ist zu alt um sie mit der aktuellen Pictomio Version zu verwenden, und kann nicht aktualisiert werden. ??? (german i guess)
1674: can you explain what "Gain control" means in this case, please? I got some more gain expressions, however, i got too many words for this. Please, help me out.
1858: can you explain what "co-sited" means, please? Is it a multiply sampling method (answers.com)?
1959: (category names maybe) shouldn't translate?
1002,1915 (w=week, with?),2520-2522,3558,3561 (mandatory date format setup?),26016: What are these? I know Y=Year, D=Day,M=Month, what are the other letters? W= week? n=and?

2500:Modifier le tri dans les groupes ??? (french i guess)
3541:No trackpoints where loaded (empty source or invalid data format). ~ it's a "were", right?

11000:Parcourir ??? (french i guess)
25050: en (stands for English? shall i use hu /Hungarian/)

Also, shall i translate all the date strings (mean everywhere?)? If done so, can i replace them or Pictomio won't recognise difference (e.g. D/M/Y -> Y/M/D /local usage/)?
data logger: always leave "data logger" expression untouched or translate it? (as it can be a name, i'm unsure)

CAN'T FIND:
* I couldn't find the globe's "Options" word in the xml file.
* "Preview" at Slideshow (upper-left tab).

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Geza
Bleker
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2009 4:07:43 PM

Hi Gábriel Géza,

you can leave out the Strings 45, 1858, 1674, 2500 and 11000 because they are outdated and not used.
1959: These are Tag suggestions
1915: week, Month,Day,Year, hours, minutes, Seconds
1002: the n stands forr: Numeric representation of a month, without leading zeros
3541; yes it should be were

you should only translate the date strings that are different from your local format

data logger isn't a name, feel fre to translate it happy

Kind regards
Bleker
Gábriel Géza
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2009 8:11:42 PM

Thank you for the answers.

2101: Indicates wether the longitude of the destination point is east or west longitude. (wether, +h)
2099: Indicates wether the latitude of the destination point is north or south latitude. (wether, +h)
2607 and 2608 (~printing preview part): i need more space for proper texts, now i just cutted out the texts.
CAN'T FIND:
* "Zoom" - you can see this text when you are zooming onto an image (top-right thumbnail shows you the zoom);
* I can't find the expressions of the Effects (e.g. when you switch to full screen mode, you can select an effect);
* I also can't find the same expressions what you can see while clickint between 2 images (black-white button) in the created slideshow: nor the drop-down list entries or the pane's texts when you click on the button's white part (e.g. General Properties, Transition, etc.);

Translation seems to be ready, for the very first view i thought i'll finish this much earlier. The help (aka. alt) texts took away some time and i also met with some special expressions we are not using day-by-day :). What e-mail address shall i use to post the translation?

Ah, yes.. we are using reversed date settings, e.g. 2009. february 01. So, it's quite strange to see 01-01-2006 for a picture, which one i shall modify? (all? :X)

Kind regards,
Geza